The Police Commissioner Michael Fuller

Defying Defamation for exposing the zionist criminals in Wingecarribee Shire Council. All articles have been copied and pasted from social media pages without permission.
Wingecarribee Shire Council

The Police Commissioner Michael Fuller

Postby Wingecarribee Shire Council » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:53 pm

Michael Fuller,
The Police Commissioner,
NSW Police Force,
Sydney. NSW. 2000.

Dear Commissioner,

I’m about to start exposing corrupt police officers at Hume Police Division in the Southern Highlands of NSW.

In the past, the NSW Police Force has acted corruptly in whitewashing my complaints of police corruption, and there’s been numerous cover-ups. As a whistleblower, I’ve been fraudulently charged and convicted, there have been fraudulent AVOs taken out against me, and I’ve been illegally detained at mental health facilities against my will.

I’m happy to suffer further corruption and abuse by the NSW Police Force as I expose bent coppers at Hume Police Division.

I want to make this very clear to you as the commissioner, I will not stop exposing corrupt NSW Police officers, no matter what happens to me.

You can falsify further charges against me, and even send me to jail, but the moment I’m released, I’ll be exposing the very same corrupt police officers in the public domain.

I've followed proper protocol and procedure in complaining about the corruption in the past three years, but I’ve been ignored. I’ve called for the Professional Standards Division to investigate my complaints, but the NSW Police Force have purposely stopped any investigation into corruption at Hume Police Division knowing full well that an investigation would uncover decades of criminality by a hand full of officers.

As the commissioner, I call upon you to initiate a full investigation into my complaints. At present, a small percentage of corrupt Hume Police Officers are compromising the good work being done by honest, law abiding officers in the Southern Highlands of NSW.

Signed,

Adam Greenwood
Ph: 0409 871 763

Return to “Defying Defamation”