Ampol New Berrima Store - assault and animal cruelty

Share your experience. Get it off your chest, good or bad.
samuel

Ampol New Berrima Store - assault and animal cruelty

Postby samuel » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:12 pm

Picked this up from Facebook just now. If anyone wants to read it fully, you can go here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1402524670045924/

Chris at New Berrima General Store https://karensnewberrima.com.au/
https://www.facebook.com/newberrimageneralstore
Anyone know any true animal welfare groups in the Southern highlands?
Dogs located at the back of New Berrima General Store & Post Office. This little guy is starting to look emaciated. his ribs are showing. I guarantee you he would also have worms and flees. I doubt he has ever had flea control in his life. He only goes for walks maybe once every few months.

Alison Layton
I'm confused why they have dogs if that's their attitude! Do they keep the dogs there all the time or take them home with them once the shop shuts?
4 hrs · Unlike · 1
Chris bless you Sky Medley
5 hrs · Like
Chris a year ago I contacted the RSPCA because these same people had these 2 dogs chained to shipping container in a very hot day with no water, in no shade all day long.
Thank god the vacant lot next door has been sold by me and built a 6ft fence where these little guys can get shade from the harsh sun.
5 hrs · Edited · Like
Alison Layton Can the rescue group forcibly remove these dogs though? Or can they only help the dogs if the owners agree?
5 hrs · Like
Skye Mulley owner agrees as far as I know
5 hrs · Like
Chris I asked the shop owners a while ago if I could feed them, they said no, they are on a special diet ye I can definitely see that
5 hrs · Like
Alison Layton I hope even just the scare of people showing up makes them treat their dogs properly, but it seems that the history shows they won't.
Skye Mulley Just ring the pound
5 hrs · Like
Chris i have contacted Wingecarribee animal shelter, they say call RSPCA, but I know all about RSPCA , they dont do anything unless the media cameras are recording, so they can pull more heart strings for donations... I will search for the pound details ..thanks
5 hrs · Like · 1
Skye Mulley did you ask about them at the store?
5 hrs · Like
Skye Mulley Golden oldies animal rescue
5 hrs · Unlike · 1
Chris yes I messaged them via facebook. Told her, I was thinking of calling someone but would tell her first.. I saw the daughter later go out the back and start filling up their water container and do some cleaning..
5 hrs · Like
Angelia Ballard Heartbreaking
5 hrs · Unlike · 1
Skye Mulley Have pm golden oldies for you
5 hrs · Edited · Unlike · 1
Chris bless you Sky Medley
5 hrs · Like
Alison Layton I hope even just the scare of people showing up makes them treat their dogs properly, but it seems that the history shows they won't.
A special diet? A special diet of air and a handful of kibble maybe? Poor dogs look so sad.
5 hrs · Unlike · 1
Chris Very true Alison Layton there is no love or compassion for these fur babies, having them behind a shop 24/7 instead of a nice warm home, which they own just 4 houses down, is evident of their character. I daily throw them doggy biscuits.. they love them
5 hrs · Like · 2
Alison Layton I hope you have some luck Chris, with winter coming these little guys deserve to be somewhere warm with enough food and some love.
4 hrs · Unlike · 1
Chris they do have a built dog house, but one side is open to the elements so it doesn't really protect them from the rain or cold.
4 hrs · Like
Chris Earlier this year i complained to them about theJack Russel being red raw all under her belly. They laughed and said she got sun burnt she kept crawling along the grass trying to ease her pain
4 hrs · Edited · Like
Chris no, they are there 24/7... I agree, whats the point of having pets. they even have a white cat ... (maybe more) that looks like it desperately needs a bath and a groom.
4 hrs · Edited · Like
Alison Layton Terribly sad. The owners need a massive wake up call.
4 hrs · Unlike · 1
Chris They probably only respond if it hurts their pockets, so if anyone is seeing this post.. please tell your friends not to shop there.
4 hrs · Like · 1
Skye Mulley Gina Fallon
4 hrs · Like
Chris I heard the owners have in plans to build a service station / bottle shop across the road soon..
4 hrs · Like
Anfield-Smorti Hetha Post something on their Facebook page people. I think they have one!
3 hrs · Unlike · 1
Chris the owners just got up me for feeding his dogs.
8 mins · Edited · Like
Gina Fallon thanks ladies
1 hr · Unlike · 1
Nikki Dexter Poor little guys hope you find a way to help them
43 mins · Unlike · 2
Danni Reichel Oh that is so heart breaking. Thank you for letting us know. I sure won't be spending any money there!
32 mins · Like
Chris owner was waiting for me as I drove home, he confronted me about feeding his dogs.. he was all huffing and puffing at me, breathing heavily.. if I continue to feed them, I'm sure he will do something nasty to my place or car.
23 mins · Like
Chris Also a family member just called me about this post... looks like the shop owners contacted my sisters husband complaining about the things I am writing about them. Confirmation that they are reading this thread.. my sister says Im a bad guy stirring up trouble.. but I cannot stay quiet to a voiceless creature that needs my help.. interesting how interested they now are, because they are afraid of losing money
14 mins · Edited · Like · 1
Chris For months I have been parking on my front lawn, because the shop owner asked me not to park out on the road, because it harder for his customers to drive in for petrol. I am now going to start parking properly out on the front of my place again. if I get any damage to my car, I will know the shop owners have done it, or got someone else to do it. They have many trucky friends so asking a truck driver to drive into the side of my car and make it look like an accident, wont be a big thing for them.. even if they do damage my car, it will still sit right in that spot. I will just buy another vehicle to drive. always worried about getting a ticket from the council for parking on the lawn anyway.

Chris nice try alias Shirlie Tymms, (using the over weight angle) it took you a good month to come up with this reply? using psychology to discredit me.. RSPCA know you very well... and pictures dont lie. I've seen the dogs 2 years ago and they never had a w...See More
5 hrs · Edited · Like · 1
Chris
5 hrs · Like
Larni Heather It is a bit strange that this Shirlie Tymms has only just started up their profile unsure emoticon
5 hrs · Unlike · 2
Chris I was thinking the same thing Larni Heather smile emoticon I blocked her.
5 hrs · Edited · Like
Larni Heather Sent you a pm Chris Roubis
5 hrs · Unlike · 1
Chris I dont get pm's well, unless I add people, so I added u.. still cannot see it yet, might log out
5 hrs · Edited · Like
Chris By the way, yes I hate Boral Cement plant.. why? because of the 24/7 noise and cement dust on a daily basis. Obviously Karens General Store make their money off Boral Staff and filling up the Trucks. Anyone want to hear what it sounds like every night living in New Berrima? watch this.

Boral Cement Plant Noise New Berrima NSW Australia
youtube.com
Boral Cement Plant Noise New Berrima NSW Australia
Turn up your speakers! My phone...
youtube.com
5 hrs · Edited · Like · Remove Preview
Martina Drysdale Did you move to Berrima before or after the cement plant went in?
5 hrs · Like · 4
Alison Layton New Berrima was originally established as a residential area purely to service the cement works wasn't it?
5 hrs · Edited · Unlike · 2
Chris correct Alison Layton in the 1920's
5 hrs · Edited · Like
Alix Lightfoot There is no profile pic or information on "Shirlie Tymms" I'm guessing its an alias.
3 hrs · Like · 1
Shaun Loiterton Chris your just a winging moron mate, dogs looked fine to me the other day, do you no how many people in New Berrima are employed by Boral, if it wasnt for the cement mill you wouldnt live in your tiny little house, the cement mill would be so loud at night if you had something to do other then look over the neighbors fence and feed there dogs!!
2 hrs · Like · 1
Attachments
1.jpg
New Berrima General Store animal cruelty
1.jpg (470.56 KiB) Viewed 128153 times

Gary

New Berrima General Store terrorising neighbours again

Postby Gary » Fri May 15, 2015 8:58 pm

My Cats love the General Store in New Berrima.
They sit in my backyard, waiting for the mice that cross our yard every night, to get to the General Store. :ymdevil: I wish they would stop bringing them inside as trophies. #-o

Heather

Postby Heather » Fri May 22, 2015 5:39 pm

Karen's General Store owner in New Berrima , Geoff Hanratty, keeps driving down the wrong side of the road.

Even on weekends when he brings out his orange brown Harley Davidson cruiser, he roars down the street, on the wrong side of the road... even in his Rawson Homes company car.. http://www.rawsonhomes.net.au/

I am very afraid for my children getting run over by this poor excuse of a human being.

I have called Bowral Police and they are now aware of him.

creampie

Geoff Hanratty, stop blaming residents for your poor plannin

Postby creampie » Fri May 22, 2015 7:09 pm

hey Guys,
A Council member informed me today that Karen Hanratty (General store owners) went to the Wingecarribee Council today to submit a request for No Parking Signs along Argyle street, so semi trailers can easily drive down and fill up..

1) Firstly, isn't the General Store owner pumping gas on council road property?

2) General Store clients all parking illegally in the middle of the road. I've seen young children nearly get run over in that spot many times.

3) Isn't it about time Wingecarribee Council get up to date with new planning policies and start doing something about no road rules, no parking rules, and no pumping gas rules on a public street?

4) And please get rid of that illegal steel barrier that the General Store setup in the middle of the road.... that is why the trucks cannot squeeze in to fill up... Geoff Hanratty, stop blaming residents for your poor planning! YOU CRETIN 3:-O

5) These Halfwits have known someone is going to build next to them one day.. so why haven't they planned for it all these years? Geoff Hanratty, get of your fat ass and move the petrol pump, so trucks can drive up your driveway and fill up.. or, get rid of that steel barrier that is a danger, so trucks have room to fill up.. :(|)
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to stay silent.
Don't let Bullies and Terrorists step all over you.

Heather

Re: New Berrima General Store animal cruelty

Postby Heather » Sun May 24, 2015 6:20 pm

Karen and Geoff Hanratty do not mind when the General Stores customers park outside peoples houses, but when a resident parks outside their own home, then its a problem.

Gary

Postby Gary » Mon May 25, 2015 7:22 pm

Chris thanks to me and others feeding them, (meat) they look much better.. Shaun Loiterton are you eating your lunch from the rat infested , moldy asbestos walls? I cannot make this stuff up folks. New Berrima General store has never ever seen a food inspector since the 80's, otherwise it would of shut down decades ago..
Chris photo.
Just now · Edited · Like
Attachments
karens general store new berrima.jpg
Karens General Store New Berrima rats mold and asbestos
karens general store new berrima.jpg (213.01 KiB) Viewed 128060 times
New Berrima General Store.jpg
Karens General Store New Berrima rats mold and asbestos
New Berrima General Store.jpg (39.47 KiB) Viewed 127171 times

creampie

Postby creampie » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:23 pm

Just twisted my ankle walking the dog outside no. 19 Argyle street.

Karen's General Store New Berrima Customers with their heavy vehicles have damaged the road.. Karen Hanratty (store owner) and Wingecarribee Council Frank Perger don't give a shit.

samuel

Postby samuel » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:52 pm

I was waiting for my order one time sitting out the front of the shop. I saw Karen's General Store owner, Geoff Hanratty talking to his youngest daughter, also sitting outside of the shop, that he wished he could put parking meters all out the front of the shop, so he can charge his customers for parking. It's not enough that he gets permission to use council public road and footpath for filling trucks and cars... this guy wants more.

Don't you just love a money hungry pig :o)

samuel

Postby samuel » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:36 pm

Poor old girl (Jack Russell) really struggling in this cold weather -1 degrees at night.

She is staying in the dog house even through the day. I suspect she sleeps through the day because its too cold to sleep through the night time... and if she falls asleep at night, she wont wake up to see another day.

it makes me so angry how red necks are allowed to keep animals.

Katie Hanratty bought one of the dogs a black studded collar, all she thinks about is how tough her dog looks.
But she doesn't think how cold and hungry her dogs feel every night. She could of at least bought her dogs something warm, like an electric doggy mattress or insulated the dog house from the -1 degree weather we have.

You cannot teach red necks compassion and love for animals... they either have it , or they don't.

Heather

Postby Heather » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:05 pm

They wont even buy their own dogs coats for the freezing cold weather, especially at nights when it gets below zero.

I have noticed an old dog coat the stays hanging on the fence, but it is never put on the dogs.. I assume the dog coat must sit there in case the RSPCA visits.

creampie

New Berrima Post Office & Store owners

Postby creampie » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:35 pm

Sad isn't it..

New Berrima Post Office & Store owners, relatives and friends, all drive down the wrong side of the road because they are too dam lazy to go to the end of the street and turn around, to drive into their home in No. 33-35 Argyle Street New Berrima.

I wish Bowral Police can put a stop to it.

creampie

New Berrima General Store/Auspost filth

Postby creampie » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:22 pm

the poor family that has to live in 23 Argyle street New Berrima, next door to the New Berrima Store / Post Office :-s

if you walk up to No. 23 front door on a warm day, you will get a very strong smell of dog feces... enough to make you vomit.

New Berrima store owners (Hanratty family) have never ever cleaned up their dogs feces in years. You can tell they are filthy people by how run down the New Berrima Store is looking today... inside and out.

Wingecarribee Council, has never ever had a food inspector visit the store, because they are more corrupt than the NSW police force.

creampie

New Berrima General Store assaults next door neighbour

Postby creampie » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:07 pm

New Berrima General Store the Hanratty Mafia Family.jpg
Ampol New Berrima General Store assaults next door neighbour
New Berrima General Store the Hanratty Mafia Family.jpg (394.67 KiB) Viewed 127589 times
Neighbor had enough of being blocked by New Berrima Store customers from his own driveway. He sometimes couldnt access his own home because of New Berrima Store customers blocking his driveway, for up to 40 minutes. the same when he needed to leave home. Tactics used by the Hanratty family to harass and intimidate the residents, in order to know who is boss of Argyle street New Berrima.

The Neighbor had no choice but to start parking out the front to eliminate being blocked from his own home.

On the 24th of September 2015, at approximately 3.45 pm, Coming home from Shopping, just as he was walking to his front door to drop the shopping, New Berrima Karen's General Store assaults next door neighbour using his truck driver friends from Mutliquip Transport. Contractors for Boral Cement, Blue Circle in New Berrima

2 days later from parking out the front of his own home, Geoff Hanratty & Karen Hanratty had their muscle waiting at the shop until the neighbor arrived home. Once the neighbor at 23 Argyle street got out of the car, 3 red neck confronted him.

To cut a long story short, these 3 goons threatened the neighbor, his car and his dog, on his own property. Trespassed and assaulted him.

Remember folks, these are just the Crime Family puppets, (Rodney George is Karen Hanratty's brother) Geoff Hanratty, Katie Hanratty and Karen Hanratty of New Berrima General Store are the puppet masters that orchestrated this event, to terrorize the neighbor.

Bowral Police, Goulburn LAC were called to the location.

Attachments
New-Berrima-General-Store-assault.jpg
Ampol New Berrima General Store Karen Hanratty family of satanic zionists
New-Berrima-General-Store-assault.jpg (323.33 KiB) Viewed 127341 times

creampie

Postby creampie » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:07 pm

Next day on the 25th Spetember 2015, approximately 2.20 pm, they brang their employers 3 prime mover trucks (Multiquip Transport) to box neighbors car parked out the front.

We have Katie Hanratty's thugs over again, harassing and intimidating the neighbor again, this time
They used the 3 trucks, 1 at the front, 1 behind, 1 at the side of parked car, and all 3 moved the trucks backwards and forwards like they were going to squeeze my car like a squeeze box accordion.

Then again walked up to neighbors front yard and yelled foul language at the house. Police were called again.

trucks stayed outside for around 2 hours. they even blocked access to the fuel bowser for other clients.. but Katie Hanratty didnt care.. as long as the general Store family thugs were doing their job to the neighbor.

Below pic is Katie Hanratty diverting customers away from petrol bowser, so her goons can sit for 2 hours, infront of the shop, to harass neighbor.
Katie Hanratty New BErrima Store mafia.jpg
Katie Hanratty satanic zionist
Katie Hanratty New BErrima Store mafia.jpg (319.25 KiB) Viewed 127550 times
Katie Hanratty very proud at her Mafia style attacks on the neighbor

Katie Hanratty very proud at her Mafia style tactics to the neighbor by her family friends in the Multiquip transport trucks.
Attachments
Multiquip transport drivers harrassing New Berrima neighbors.jpg
MultiQuip Transport zionist thugs attacking christians
Multiquip transport drivers harrassing New Berrima neighbors.jpg (305.12 KiB) Viewed 127550 times
Katie Hanratty proud at the Mafia style attacks on the neighbor.jpg
Katie Hanratty proud at the Mafia style attacks on the neighbor.jpg (322.36 KiB) Viewed 127550 times
New Berrima General Store Mafia.jpg
New Berrima General Store Mafia.jpg (258.08 KiB) Viewed 127549 times
Multiquip transport drivers harrassing New Berrima neighbor 2.jpg
Multiquip transport drivers harrassing New Berrima neighbor 2.jpg (388.02 KiB) Viewed 127548 times
Multiquip transport drivers harrassing New Berrima neighbor 3.jpg
Multiquip transport drivers harrassing New Berrima neighbor 3.jpg (377.06 KiB) Viewed 127547 times
Multiquip transport drivers harrassing New Berrima neighbor 4.jpg
Multiquip transport drivers harrassing New Berrima neighbor 4.jpg (385.57 KiB) Viewed 127546 times

creampie

Postby creampie » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:21 am

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Wives daughters and sons group together and harass the victim on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/newberrima

Natho James George, son of Rodney George telling assault victim to go back to where he came from.

https://www.facebook.com/newberrima/pho ... =3&theater

Darryl Lee family showing their true colors
wives club.jpg
zionist Karen Hanratty family of criminals, show their true colours against whistleblowers
wives club.jpg (198.57 KiB) Viewed 127421 times
Please continue to Page 2 ----->

creampie

Postby creampie » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:39 am

Natho James George, son of Rodney George telling assault victim to go back to where he came from. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Also the Darryl Lee family showing hatred and violence towards the assault victim on facebook.
Attachments
2.jpg
Natho James George, son of Rodney George telling assault victim to go back to where he came from. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
2.jpg (220.87 KiB) Viewed 126619 times

creampie

New Berrima Store imprison neighbor in his own home

Postby creampie » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:40 pm

New Berrima General Store imprison neighbor in his own home, with the help of their truckie friends from Multiquip Transport, that are contracted by Boral Cement in New Berrima.

picture below of Darryl Lee and Rodney George from blue circle Boral cement bullies

You can see Rodney george in the background walking backwards and forwards along the side of the car, scratching it with his keys.
Attachments
Darryl Lee and Rodney George from blue circle Boral cement bullies.jpg
Karen Hanratty family - Darryl Lee and Rodney George from blue circle Boral cement bullies scratching my car
Darryl Lee and Rodney George from blue circle Boral cement bullies.jpg (253.87 KiB) Viewed 126613 times
Darryl Lee and Rodney George from blue circle Boral cement bullies and criminals.jpg
Karen Hanratty family - Darryl Lee and Rodney George from blue circle Boral cement bullies scratching my car
Darryl Lee and Rodney George from blue circle Boral cement bullies and criminals.jpg (208.22 KiB) Viewed 126613 times

creampie

New Berrima General Store staged robbery?

Postby creampie » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:48 pm

Who do you think help stage Karens New Berrima General Store Robbery? :ymsmug:

story here:
http://www.southernhighlandnews.com.au/ ... us-return/

You guessed it, Ask yourself, who would rob a run down rat infested business, that has been going down hill year after year? The smart solution is to stage a robbery for insurance purposes, then invite the local media to make it all look legit.

creampie

Multiquip Transport ignore road rules

Postby creampie » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:34 pm

Here are Multiquip Transport in their prime movers, showing us how much room they have to maneuver around a parked car. Plenty of room.

These thugs knew I would be there this time with a camera, since the assault yesterday, so they are fueling up legally (not with semi-trailer attached)

Every other day, these thugs would drive illegally on Argyle street, with the trailer attached to their truck for years.. so the locals tell me.

Unfortunately it is a Wingecarribee Council corruption problem, because the General Store greases the Councillors palms, so they can turn a blind eye to Karens general Store customers, driving in with trailers attached.

I will start posting pics of trucks with trailers, including the Store owners driving down the wrong side of the road.

For the dummies that don't understand the RMS signs:

A Fuel Tanker is allowed to drive to the store because he is filling up the petrol tanks..
A Multiquip transport semi - trailer is not.. He has no reason to load or unload his trailer at the shop, therefore he must fuel with no trailer attached.

Boral Cement Blue Circle truckies know this, which is why they park on Taylor Avenue when the come to the shop.
Attachments
20150926_175603.jpg
Multiquip Transport ignore road rules
20150926_175603.jpg (170.08 KiB) Viewed 126615 times
20150925-DSC_2662.jpg
Multiquip Transport ignore 10 ton limit
20150925-DSC_2662.jpg (229.51 KiB) Viewed 126615 times

creampie

Re: New Berrima General Store animal cruelty and assault

Postby creampie » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:24 pm

watch the video

I took my phone out after the assault on my land. Notice how they are all standing away looking innocent since I started recording them.. You can hear me say in the beginning that they better not go, since I just called the cops

creampie

Postby creampie » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:15 pm

It has come to our attention, by some lovely neighbours that are keeping a watch on 23 Argyle street, that there has been a car snooping for hours everyday, on the corner of Argyle and Taylor Ave... sitting around where the truck signs are placed.

I assume they are trying to determine a daily routine from the 23 Argyle street residents, so they can do their dirty deeds against no.23 residents, by order of Karen Hanratty, Geoff Hanratty and Katie Hanratty of the General Store mafia.

Your plates have already been run through, to find out who you are. there are another 2 vehicles to be processed.
Attachments
Rodney George criminal in berrima.jpg
Rodney George criminal of Mutliquip Transport
Rodney George criminal in berrima.jpg (159.6 KiB) Viewed 126588 times

creampie

Postby creampie » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:04 am

Good to see Police Patrols doing the rounds in the neighborhood. Thank you to my pals at Goulburn Police / Bowral Station...

creampie

washing away Petroleum spills in storm water drains

Postby creampie » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:29 pm

Geoff Hanratty is out today with his high pressure water cleaner, removing all his fuel and oil spills from the front of the store, and pushing them over next door to no. 23 & 25 Argyle street New Berrima.

Even all the cigarette buts that should have been picked up and disposed of from around the store, have now been swept next door to no.23 & 25 Argyle street.

What a piece of filth this guy is... and to think Rawson Homes have employed this guy to build homes for them.

Thanks to Geoff Hanratty, those clean new homes next door to the store, now have piles of stones gravel dirt oil and fuel spills all outside their own driveways.

Karens General Store even parked one of their own vehicles outside the neighbors place in no.23 just to spite them.. or they are using psychological tactics to blame the neighbor again, for their poor management in their run down, termite, flea infested store.

I heard Geoff hanratty telling a friend of mine 2 years ago, that he is pissed off because he got caught by the ATO, and he now owes them $200,000.00 in taxes.

Geoff Hanratty has been on corporate welfare for too long through his store.. it's time the tax payers get some of it back.

EPA in NSW will just love to see how Geoff Hanratty washes away petroleum spills into storm water drains

just called the EPA in NSW, they say to call Council.. i told them how corrupt Wingecarribee Council is and Geoff Hanratty is part of their circle of friends, so nothing will be done as usual.
Attachments
Karens New BErrima Store filth.jpg
Karens New BErrima Store filth.jpg (255.74 KiB) Viewed 126548 times
Karen Hanratty Store New Berrima washing oil and petrol down the drain.jpg
Karen Hanratty Store New Berrima washing oil and petrol down the drain.jpg (254.3 KiB) Viewed 123737 times
Karen Hanratty Store New Berrima washing oil and petrol down the drain ..jpg
Karen Hanratty Store New Berrima washing oil and petrol down the drain ..jpg (229.22 KiB) Viewed 123737 times

creampie

washing away Petroleum spills in storm water drains

Postby creampie » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:23 pm

Ticket: EF0011D565435 Re: FW: Washing away petroleum in storm water drains

Thank you for your email correspondence.

This email is to confirm receipt of your correspondence. It will be forwarded to the appropriate area for action.

Please allow 14 working days for Council to investigate and respond.

If you have not received further communication after this time, please contact Council on (02) 4868 0888 during business hours.

Customer Service Team Corporate & Community
Wingecarribee Shire Council
Civic Centre, Elizabeth St. Moss Vale, NSW 2577 | PO Box 141 Moss Vale NSW 2577. DX 4961 Bowral
t: (02) 4868 0888 f: (02) 4869 1203
e: [email protected]

http://www.wsc.nsw.gov.au
--------------------------------

Thank you for your enquiry. The Office of Environment and Heritage (OEH) and the NSW Environment Protection Authority (EPA) will respond to simple requests and enquiries within 3 working days. For enquiries or requests that are more involved or technical, a longer response time may be necessary. If you have not already visited our websites and wish to do so, please go to http://www.environment.nsw.gov.au or http://www.epa.nsw.gov.au

If you are emailing to report an urgent pollution incident, please call 131 555 (press option 1).

Please note that in sending us an email, we will record your email address for the purpose of responding to your enquiry. If your email requires a transaction or another more detailed service, we may record the personal details you supply, or request further details from you in order to provide the service you have requested. Where this is not necessary you can request your details remain anonymous or confidential. Details of our Privacy information can be found on the website at http://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/whoweare/privacy.htm.

When sending further emails about this topic (Washing away petroleum in storm water drains), please ensure the following extended Reference Id appears anywhere in the email subject or body:

ref:_00D90ZANp._5009012Rw2O:ref

creampie

Postby creampie » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:33 pm

2.30pm today, catherine at Wingecarribee council just created an incident report over the phone for me.

creampie

Postby creampie » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:27 am

Had an interesting visit this morning from Bowral police.

Karen and Geoff Hanratty called the police, saying my vehicle has been driving on the footpath of the store. Also accusing me of dropping dog poo out the front of the store. =))

I needed tissues because I was laughing so hard :))

creampie

Postby creampie » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:40 am

its sad when Katie Hanratty's white cat has to lick the morning dew, on top of a metal toolbox on the back of a truck, to quench its thirst..

Oh look. After a mention on facebook about their anorexic neglected cat having no water... The next day the Hanratty's put out water for their cat.
Attachments
neglected cat.jpg
neglected cat.jpg (252.16 KiB) Viewed 125163 times

creampie

Postby creampie » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:19 am

As I expected, next day... Hanratty's haven't bothered to refill the cats water container. I bet the dogs have no water also. BUT Funny enough they manage to fill their water bucket for customer's dogs out the front of the store on a daily basis. $-)

It's always the case with the Hanratty's.... everything is only for looks.. nothing for the welfare of their animals.

The most humane thing to do by the Hanratty's is to surrender their pets to Moss Vale Animal Shelter....

[*they would get the proper nutrition in their bellies on a daily basis..]
[*love that they have never experienced before.]
[*Clean water on a daily basis... not just when they receive warnings from RSPCA.]
[*Get walks on a daily basis... not once every 2 years up the street and back... then get their family friends to claim they walk the dogs regularly to everyone.]
[*They would get proper shelter from the weather, especially in winter times... NOT have dog coats hanging on the fence, Even in -0 degrees temperatures, never been worn, for when the RSPCA visits them.]
[*They would get wormed and treated with flea and tick treatments... not whenever I complain to them that their dogs have been scratching day and night.]

Bet you any money they keep the dogs so they can claim guard dog expenses on their tax returns. :-s

creampie

Postby creampie » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:24 pm

Oh look, we have the youngest Hanratty daughter throwing food for the dogs today..

creampie

Postby creampie » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:06 pm

Next day Hanrattys let the dogs out on the street for only 5 minutes..
The dogs can look forward to getting out of their prison camp in the next 2 years again :-s

Return to “Southern Highlands Praise or Shame”