Ampol New Berrima Store - assault and animal cruelty

Share your experience. Get it off your chest, good or bad.
creampie

Re: New Berrima General Store animal cruelty and assault

Postby creampie » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:40 pm

What a Joke...
As expected... Wingecarribee Council circle of friends do not get fined... even when they illegally high pressure wash oil spills into storm water drains since 1989.

Instead they are given a yellow oil spill bin.. for the 25 years of damaging the environment in Berrima.

Make no mistake, this yellow bin is just for looks folks.

Karens General Store ( Hanratty Family ) will keep breaking laws, because they know they can.
Attachments
oil spill station just for looks.jpg
oil spill station just for looks.jpg (208.79 KiB) Viewed 69722 times
Karen Hanratty Store New Berrima washing oil and petrol down the drain.jpg
Karen Hanratty Store New Berrima washing oil and petrol down the drain.jpg (254.3 KiB) Viewed 69722 times
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to stay silent.
Don't let Bullies and Terrorists step all over you.

creampie

New Berrima Red Neck Store of Family and friends

Postby creampie » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:25 pm

Thanks to the New Residents that park their car behind the lane way of Karen Hanratty's Redneck General Store.

Now when the Fuel Tanker leaves the rear of the Store, he has to reverse back out, instead of driving through the rear lane way and destroying it in the process.

creampie

Poor Jack Russel

Postby creampie » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:21 pm

Poor old girl :o3

Karen / Katie Hanratty's Jack Russel has found a way to rub her sore itchy back from her skin allergies. She leans her back on her dog house and scratches her back like a bear does to a tree trunk, and growls. She even has to crawl along the ground to scratch her itchy sore belly... it breaks my heart seeing her. :((

I bet these dogs and cat have never ever seen a Vet in their lives. =((

Red Necks should never own animals... Look at the way they let their business and property run to the ground... tells you alot about them.

creampie

Postby creampie » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:45 pm

You would think if Katie Hanratty or Karen Hanratty were such animal lovers like they make out to be... they would of given their dogs some room to view outside their prison. Keeping them blocked away from the outside world makes them stressed, anxious, and more prone to illness.

All Katie Hanratty needs to do is move one of the LPG containers to the front of the left one... maybe even move the both of them next to the green LPG cage instead. This way those poor dogs can view the outside world from their prison cell.

I assume Karen and Katie are trying to hide the filth behind the fence. :ymsick:
Attachments
Karen Hanratty Katie Hanratty.jpg
Karen Hanratty Katie Hanratty.jpg (365.65 KiB) Viewed 69532 times

creampie

Re: New Berrima General Store dog shit

Postby creampie » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:59 pm

Don't you just love the smell of Dog shit from Karens General Store New Berrima... :ymsick: in this stinking hot day... and no it is not fertilizer 8-|

Poor dogs have to eat, sleep in their own filth everyday :((

creampie

Geoff Hanratty trying to run over my cat

Postby creampie » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:45 pm

What an evil twisted piece of filth Geoff Hanratty is... owner of Karens General Store New Berrima.

He saw my cat at the back of the shop lane, started his work's (RAWSON HOMES) company car and put his foot down chasing after it.

My cat had to run so hard to stay ahead of his company car, he just managed to have time to turn left and save himself from being run over by Geoff Hanratty's full throttle V6.. It's the first time I saw anyone drive down that lane so hard.

Your a low life piece of scum hanratty, and you knew I was watching too. You made your point you evil shit :ymsick:

Even the neighbors saw your evil deed this afternoon while their kids were playing out the back. It won't be forgotten.

creampie

Postby creampie » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:52 pm

Geoff Hanratty today saw my dog peeing on a tree of his out the back lane way, that is half out of his property line. He was about to confront my dog and kick it, when he suddenly saw me there... so he stopped and just shouted at the dog to go away. We exchanged some 4 letter words to each other..then he complained about me posting on facebook about his dog shit smells, that come into my home... because the General Store never clean up after their dogs.. it just builds up and up, until they decide to mow over it and it generally will pick 50% of it up... Get a back fence put up Hanratty you Scrooge... and one for your home place, since 3/4 of your back fence at your home address is gone.

Put some money back into the business and your home, instead of buying yourselves more guns, motorcycles and cars.

Will

Re: New Berrima General Store thieves

Postby Will » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:36 pm

Not that it has anything to do with the post above, but I just went and got some cokes, pulled out $3.50because that's what I thought they were, decided to get 2 instead, pulled out another $2.50, counted it myself, and gave it to their daughter. She drops $2.20 on the floor, picks up $0.20 and said there was only 4 dollars. I kept asking her to check and she refused. After a while I gave her $2 and walked out. As I closed the door what happened? She kneels down to pick up $2.00. I know it's not much, but doesn't matter

creampie

Postby creampie » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:25 pm

I reported to you a few months ago about Geoff Hanratty New Berrima Store owner about his illegal use of high water pressure cleanup around his store/petrol station spills.
Well it seems Geoff Hanratty’s connections to Wingecarribee Council must run deep, because he is out in force today doing the same thing again.. all the oil/diesel and petrol is being washed out onto my side of the property, every weekend.
He thinks by using an electric unit instead of his petrol unit, I won't hear him...
NSW EPA have told me what he is doing is illegal and only Wingecarribee Council can stop him.
Photos attached of today.
Attachments
20160228-DSC_2788 1.jpg
20160228-DSC_2788 1.jpg (258.59 KiB) Viewed 67924 times
20160228-DSC_2792 2.jpg
20160228-DSC_2792 2.jpg (252.28 KiB) Viewed 67924 times

creampie

Re: Karens New Berrima General Store animal cruelty and assault

Postby creampie » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:54 am

Karens New Berrima Store - Geoff Hanratty out inforce again today washing away diesel and petrol oil spills with his industrial water pressure unit. Notice the Councils Oil Spill yellow bin is just for show.
Attachments
20160306-DSC_2806 1.jpg
Karens New Berrima Store - Geoff Hanratty out inforce again today washing away diesel and petrol oil spills with his industrial water pressure unit. Notice the Councils Oil Spill yellow bin is just for show.
20160306-DSC_2806 1.jpg (411.4 KiB) Viewed 67920 times

creampie

Postby creampie » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:40 pm

This is one of the main reasons why Geoff Hanratty is out every sunday water blasting petrol and diesel spills that are leaking internally from his petrol bowser... He has had years to get someone to fix it, but its cheaper to wash it all onto his neighbors. Just look at the base of the petrol bowser soaked in fuel.... and its only Monday.
Attachments
This is one of the main reasons why Geoff Hanratty is out every sunday water blasting petrol and diesel spills that are leaking internally from his petrol bowser.jpg
This is one of the main reasons why Geoff Hanratty is out every sunday water blasting petrol and diesel spills that are leaking internally from his petrol bowser.jpg (388.93 KiB) Viewed 67854 times

creampie

Postby creampie » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:07 pm

Karen Hanratty forgot to close the dog fence door properly last night. Her 2 dogs visited me and I noticed how red and scaly like snake skin the poor girls under belly was.. (the Jack Russell) as she rolls on her back on my front lawn, happy to get attention. Really wish I could take care of her skin problems, but unfortunately not allowed. Karen Hanratty has had years to take care of the skin allergy problem with her jack russel, but unfortunately her priorities are about herself X(

bottom photo:
karen Hanratty trying hard to retrieve her dogs from my yard.. her dogs can sense my good loving energy and the first thing they did when they escaped was to run to my home, they even came into the house for a bit and did some sniffing around.
Attachments
Karen Hanratty dogs.jpg
Karen Hanratty forgot to close the #dog fence door properly last night. Her 2 dogs visited me and I noticed how red and scaly like snake skin the poor girls under belly was.. (the Jack Russell) as she rolls on her back on my front lawn, happy to get attention. Really wish I could take care of her skin problems, but unfortunately not my dogs.
Karen Hanratty dogs.jpg (286.04 KiB) Viewed 67744 times
karen Hanratty trying to retrieve her dogs from my yard.jpg
karen Hanratty trying to retrieve her dogs from my yard
karen Hanratty trying to retrieve her dogs from my yard.jpg (256.91 KiB) Viewed 67739 times

creampie

Postby creampie » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:19 pm

RSPCA Inspector had a chat to Karen and Katie Hanratty today, without getting out of the car and investigating. Possibly didn't allow the RSPCA inspector to enter the property without Police Presence... or either I missed seeing the beginning and only caught the last moments of RSPCA leaving.

Now Katie & Karen Hanratty are at the back attending to their dogs giving them water and so on.

The poor Jack Russell with crocodile like skin allergies wont ever get any help from Katie Hanratty nor Karen Hanratty the evil scum.

I wonder why Karen Hanratty and partner in crime, Katie Hanratty have never ever over the years attended to their dogs medical needs..
Will they ever take the poor Jack Russel with the crocodile like skin allergy on her underbelly to a Vet?

it seems history has taught me that the New Berrima General store crime family will keep dodging RSPCA visits and let their dogs suffer behind the scenes. :o3 :o3 :o3

creampie

Postby creampie » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:10 pm

Karen Hanratty family: Rodney George from Multiquip Transport, again ignoring road rules, this time in his own car driving on the wrong side of Argyle Street New Berrima.. number plate RG7775.
Attachments
Rodney George.jpg
Rodney George.jpg (884.19 KiB) Viewed 67424 times
Rodney george 2.jpg
Rodney george 2.jpg (647.21 KiB) Viewed 67424 times

creampie

Re: Karens New Berrima General Store Vandals

Postby creampie » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:22 pm

Just put up a ‪#‎security‬ camera at my place, to monitor ‪#‎animalcruelty‬, and guess who decided to smash it down.. none other than the ‪#‎crime‬ family of New ‪#‎Berrima‬ .. as you can see parts of Geoff Hanratty (in his ‪#‎RawsonHomes‬ top ) and Karen Hanratty just before they reach over the fence onto my property.. seems its ok for Hanrattys to take security pictures of others...( 3 night cameras in their backyard, and 3 out the front on public road and footpath) but when Hanratty's are infront of the lens.. its a no no.

Attachments
PTDC0027.JPG
PTDC0027.JPG (2.8 MiB) Viewed 67369 times
PTDC0028.JPG
PTDC0028.JPG (1.92 MiB) Viewed 67369 times

creampie

Rawson Homes illegal fencing by Geoff Hanratty

Postby creampie » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:16 am

Look into the eyes of a psychopath. He has too much to hide.

Extending my 6 foot fence to 9+ feet so I dont see the animal crulety through my window.

Photo showing this morning, Geoff ‪#Hanratty‬ extending my 6 foot fence..

Sorry Hanratty family, but you do know that's illegal. ‪‎Wingecarribee‬ Council already notified.. oh by the way ‪#‎geoffhanratty‬ time to re-colour your hair again when you get home.
Attachments
23 argyle street new berrima.jpg
23 argyle street new berrima.jpg (864.78 KiB) Viewed 67202 times

creampie

Postby creampie » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:23 am

Karens New ‪Berrima‬ General Store ripping out the dog fence.. possibly relocating the dogs to another location to hide ‪#animal cruelty‬, or making changes on RSPCA orders.
Attachments
new berrima general store dog fence.jpg
new berrima general store dog fence.jpg (676.59 KiB) Viewed 67201 times

creampie

Re: Karens General Store animal cruelty and assault

Postby creampie » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:28 pm

Looks like the #Jail #warden is building a 6 foot #dog #enclosure, for his half foot dogs. #RSPCA must of definately told the Hanrattys their dog enclosure was not good enough. Hanrattys using wooden palings to block off any front view so no customers see the filth behind their run down business and animal cruelty.. They blame everyone else for their poor management, lack of business skills, customer skills, rudeness, arrogance, animal cruelty, neighbourhood terrorism and assaults. Malicious damage to neighbourhood property and so on.. All this was going on even before we built homes next to Karens General Store of horrors.
Attachments
karens general store of horrors.jpg
karens general store of horrors.jpg (775.69 KiB) Viewed 67196 times

creampie

Postby creampie » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:02 pm

How nice, Karens General Store, Karen Hanratty‬ is throwing gravel at my front door, which I can hear very clearly. Intimidation tactics again
Attachments
intimidation tactics once again by Karens general store.jpg
intimidation tactics once again by Karens general store.jpg (920.87 KiB) Viewed 67035 times

creampie

Postby creampie » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:12 pm

Music on full blast from Karen Hanrattys vehicle, trying to intimidate me since 9.30 am this morning. Her boot is open so the sound is louder.
Attachments
12885962_1338572216157712_8531365484662439683_o.jpg
Music on full blast from Karen Hanrattys vehicle, trying to intimidate me since 9.30 am this morning. Her boot is open so the sound is louder.
12885962_1338572216157712_8531365484662439683_o.jpg (629.95 KiB) Viewed 67035 times

creampie

Postby creampie » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:48 pm

After the ‪paedophile‬ ‪geoff hanratty‬ stopped banging on my front door with a piece of timber, I decided to confront him on camera.. notice the smirk on his face while he lies through his teeth.. its all a game to him... here is the damage to my new door... I didnt even notice it until Goulburn police asked me if they damaged the door on the phone..

Attachments
Karens General Store Harassment and threats.jpg
Karens General Store Harassment and threats.jpg (74.34 KiB) Viewed 67029 times
door damage.jpg
door damage.jpg (560.27 KiB) Viewed 67014 times
exterior walls damaged.jpg
exterior walls damaged.jpg (196.07 KiB) Viewed 67014 times
house wall damaged.jpg
house wall damaged.jpg (183.84 KiB) Viewed 67014 times

creampie

Postby creampie » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:51 pm

I wont be taking this down.. my fence is 6 foot, and the addition makes it 9 foot high.

I want everyone to see the ‪Mad Hatter‬ Geoff Hanratty's ‪hatred‬ for ‪neighbors‬ that stand up to his ‪‎terrorism‬ ‪‎intimidation‬ and ‪harassment‬ in the ‪‎southern highlands‬. So far in the space of 3 days, I have had my front door damaged, gravel thrown on my door step. My roof gutters and exterior house wall being hit constantly, sometimes in rhythm..by Karens General Store of Horrors to harass me. Lets not forget the death threats off camera.
Attachments
Karens General Store New Berrima great wall.jpg
Karens General Store New Berrima great wall.jpg (120.7 KiB) Viewed 67029 times

creampie

Postby creampie » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:35 pm

Tried to get Southern Highlands ‪Paedophile‬ Geoff Hanratty to repeat the threats he said to me earlier off camera, but the coward didnt want to repeat them... Just listen to hanratty fabricating stories about me sending nude pics to his daughters.. thats how desperate this psychopath is to spite me..

Even his wife and daughters bang on the side of my house and roof gutters with a piece of timber through the day.. I forgot to mention he threw a rock at me off camera, and it landed on the top of the fence, which stopped it from hitting me.. his security cameras would of recorded it.

creampie

Postby creampie » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:05 am

Racist Hanratty told me today if I was a man, I should confront him face to face...(in front of his wife :)) I replied, is that why Katie Hanratty called her kissing cousin or Uncle (Rodney George).... 3 truck drivers from multiquip transport to try to assault me on my front lawn a few months back.... those 3 were too scared to try anything.. all they did was flap their beer guts at me, and go nose to nose in my face.. what do you expect from the Hanratty family... someone at least come and throw the first punch so I can have an excuse to defend myself...

Don't throw stones at me like Geoff Hanratty did today.. or hit the side of my house and front door with timber...then pretend he didn't do it.. Hanrattys are more cowardly than the lion in the wizard of Oz. L-)

I've seen what Katie Hanratty gets up to in a Mutliquip Transport Truck with Rodney George on his lunch break. :ymsick:

The whole bloodline are such a classy bunch. :))

creampie

Karens General Store of stalkers

Postby creampie » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:09 am

Stalker Karen Hanratty is so courageous when she has her brothers (‪#MutliquipTransport‬ Truckies) having lunch out the front of her shop today, watching her having fun ‪#‎harassing‬ ‪#‎intimidating‬ and ‪#‎terrorizing‬ me at my own home again.. while I was checking for damages at my own home.

creampie

Karens General Store of Monsters

Postby creampie » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:08 pm

Kiddy fiddler Geoff Hanratty the dodgy builder works for Rawson Homes in NSW Australia. Karen Hanratty Geoff Hanratty and hisbloodline run a business in New Berrima called, Karens General Store, also known as New Berrima Post Office.

The Hanratty family in New Berrima are famous for their treacherous attacks on their neighbours over the years.. also well known for their run down business, due to poor management skills (arrogance, rudness, usury of staff, dishonesty, environmental criminals) and their illegal activities. Anyone that stands up to them (contacting EPA, the Police or Wingecaribee Council), will be terrorised, harassed, intimidated, mentally abused and stalked on a daily basis. Even their Youngest child helps with their evil deeds... not surprising.

creampie

Karen Hanratty's ongoing dog neglect

Postby creampie » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:41 pm

Karens General Store - Karen Hanratty's ongoing dog neglect. As you can see I had a visit from 2 lovely friends this morning at 8 am.
They had escaped Karens General Store of Horrors again. 8-x

Just look at this poor dog's skin problems, especially the crocodile like skin, from years of neglect.
Also her nails need trimming... no idea how she walks.

Such a shame Karen Hanratty and Geoff Hanratty at Karens General Store are only holding on to their dogs for (guard dog) tax benefits.
I would give them the love and attention they truly deserve. :ymsigh:

At least they now wear new fitting collars around their necks that are not cutting into them.. unlike a years ago when I intervened and told them those very old leather dog collars were choking them.

Look how happy they are at my place, as they give me a visit at 8 am.. another escape from Karens General Store of Horrors.

When Karen Hanratty's dog pees in my backyard, I dont say a word.. but when my dog pees on council property in front of Karens general Store.. Hanratty's cannot wait to kick my dogs head in.. lucky I am close by to stop it. :o3 I will defend him no matter what.. family is family. :o3

Attachments
Karen Hanratty's ongoing dog neglect 1.jpg
Karen Hanratty's ongoing dog neglect 1.jpg (1.72 MiB) Viewed 66940 times
Karen Hanratty's ongoing dog neglect 3.jpg
Karen Hanratty's ongoing dog neglect 3.jpg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 66940 times

creampie

Karens General Store dogs escaped again

Postby creampie » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:01 pm

As you can see I had a visit from 2 lovely friends this morning at 8 am.
They had escaped Karens General Store of Horrors again. 8-x
Attachments
dog escaping Karens general Store of horrors.jpg
dog escaping Karens general Store of horrors.jpg (2.22 MiB) Viewed 66938 times

creampie

Karens General Store stalking me again

Postby creampie » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:18 pm

Karens General Store stalking me again.. all I wanted was to get into my car and go.
I decided to start filming them so they would shut up and leave me alone. It's funny how they know whenever I leave the house..
This video doesn't show what they said off camera.

Geoff Hanratty works for Rawson Homes.
Please everyone that knows what tyrrants this family are in the community, please start giving Rawson Homes bad publicity, and link it to this forum. The only way these psychopaths can be stopped is by hitting them in their pockets.

It's time we put a stop to stalking, bullying, harassment, intimidation, damage to property, mental abuse, terror in our neighbourhood.
Lets all unite and do something about the Hanratty crime family of New Berrima.

Geoff Hanratty and Karen hanratty had to voice their concerns again that night about my relationship with my dog.
They said that I probably have sex with my dog, I told them, " are you jealous "

Karens General Store just cannot understand why I give so much love to my pets.

creampie

Postby creampie » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:11 pm

Looks like Katie Hanratty trying hard to get my videos and photos banned from Facebook and Youtube.

Keep trying Bully's of Southern Highlands New Berrima General Store and Post Office.

Looks like Geoff Hanratty has a new Rawson Homes company car. A white station wagon with no company logos on it... very discrete.
Rawson Homes cannot trust Geoff Hanratty dishonoring the company name no more with his low morals.

White Rawson homes vehicle can be seen in above video :D

Keep spreading those Rawson Homes reviews good people and dont forget to add a link to this article if you can. :-bd

Return to “Southern Highlands Praise or Shame”