MTG06 UHF Repeater Mittagong switched off

Michael Darby & Vanessa Darby Notorious Sexual Predators Stalkers & Neighbourhood Peeping Tom.. Part of the New Berrima Store family of zionist criminals.
Kenny

MTG06 UHF Repeater Mittagong switched off

Postby Kenny » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:38 pm

Looks like Michael Darby has illegally switched off his MTG06 UHF Mittagong Repeater again today.

Mick will say it was down for maintenance again, just in case someone complains to ACMA.. so Mick won't lose his license.
It's what Mick used to tell me he does when we were on talking terms long ago.

Funny when other CB Operators talk about Mick, he acts like a school girl and turned his public repeater off, but its fine when Michael Darby talks about everyone else and doesn't let them talk.

Michael Darby didn't want Vanessa Darby hearing about Micks cheating ways..

Michael Darby still has is dark little secrets, especially the one about Cindy Fairfax.. and its still ongoing... wouldn't Vanessa Darby be fuming.

Another is the one where Jenny told Mick to fuck off, when he sent her this TEXT.. thats when Michael Darby started on them, like he has been doing to Chris.

Everyone please send Mick some flowers and a box of chocolates to 13 Argyle Street New Berrima Communications. So Mick can drown his sorrows in chocolates again. @};- @};- @};-

the funny thing is, Mick actually thinks he is punishing us.. when the fact is, he is the one that looks like a sook right now. :))

Mick told me once he took over the MTG06 UHF repeater, so people can start taking him serious, so he stops looking like a backyard operator.
Funny how that hasn't helped Micks reputation, he only made it worse. =))

Don't worry folks.
Those who know Mick well, will know that Mick's ego and psychotic personality, won't allow him to have the repeater off for too long.
Just wait till Mick finishes sulking, and he will have it back on again soon enough. :(|)
Attachments
Michael John Darby cheating on Vanessa Darby.jpg
Michael John Darby cheating on Vanessa Darby.jpg (170.37 KiB) Viewed 8922 times

FORESHOCK

Re: MTG06 UHF Repeater Mittagong switched off

Postby FORESHOCK » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:13 am

:ymapplause: well done Mick I wonder if he will pay the people back that he sucked in to pay money/fees to keep the repeater running.
THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE MAD AT YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVING A LIE. KEEP SPEAKING THE TRUTH.. :-c

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:58 pm

Mick doesn't pay anything to keep the repeater going. it's all just a scam.

He created the MTG06 committee to collect donations from people he has conned..

Mick thought by taking over MTG06 Repeater, that people will respect him more, and not for being a backyard butcher. He thought he would get a good monthly paycheck also.

He told me even SYD01 Hurstville Repeater is free, location and equipment has been donated. Mick said his name on the license is just a cover, so the real owner can ratbag on it, without getting in trouble. I think he said his name is Rob..

Remember when Jenny once mentioned she saw my black ford at Micks place. And Mick said its a cop friend.

Well the truth is, that car is owned by that Rob fellow who owns SYD01 UHF CB Radio repeater.
Communist Zionist dictum- "Accuse the enemy of those crimes you are guilty of."

FORESHOCK

Postby FORESHOCK » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:54 pm

What a scheming back yard tech Michael Darby is. L-) Maybe one day soon Rick and the other people he has done over will actually realise what a two face he is and tell him to get lost. A guy like that doesn't deserve friends. And I think Chris Jenny & Paul are lucky to find out what he really is and didn't get Fucked over for years. I really don't care if the repeater ever gets put back on :-?? its not me he is hurting. The only reason the repeater is off is because Mick can't handle the truth and doesn't want everyone to know what he really is all about. :-q
THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE MAD AT YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVING A LIE. KEEP SPEAKING THE TRUTH.. :-c

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:05 pm

Switching the repeater off really has nothing to do with hurting us.. more to do with other operators listening to the truth about Mick.

if Mick had nothing to hide, he would still have the Repeater on.
Attachments
13886246_854594751337349_8608481803170572756_n.jpg
13886246_854594751337349_8608481803170572756_n.jpg (23.89 KiB) Viewed 8868 times

FORESHOCK

Postby FORESHOCK » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:42 am

:-B
Attachments
2016-08-01 08.34.13.png
2016-08-01 08.34.13.png (38.06 KiB) Viewed 8865 times

TEMPEST

Postby TEMPEST » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:56 am

The Butcher of Berrima =))

Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:40 pm

Michael John Darby, Tax evader that works for cash only.. unless your the tax man of-course or Government official.
Also on Disability Pension getting $1000 a fortnight for a bad back, but still climbs up buildings to install antenna systems.
Has a gun safe in every room of his house and shed, in-case he gets pinned down by the Police.

Criminal, and Sexual Predator and a pathetic Technician that cannot even repair a kitchen blender... but tells everyone he has 30 years experience.. the truth is, he worked at Wingecarribee Shire council for a few years installing and uninstalling 2way radios in vehicles, but not actually repairing them... that was the job for the big contractor firm.
Government is Organized Crime. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE. UCC 1-308

Return to “Berrima Communications Sex Offenders & Stalkers”