AUSPOST New Berrima Store now being monitored by Police

Southern Highlands News Community News
Rev. Chris Roubis

AUSPOST New Berrima Store now being monitored by Police

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:23 pm

Got a visit from a high ranking officer of the law this evening. A lovely fellow... and quite smart at dealing with liars and thugs. :-bd

Apparently Katie Hanratty is trying hard to label me as threatening and dangerous to the Courts and Goulburn Bowral Police. =))

This lovely Police officer visited me, to get my side of the story, because he felt that the Hanrattys were not being honest..

I bet you didn't see that one coming did you Katie Hanratty? =))

Hanrattys crying wolf... seems to always backfire on themselves. :))

He said he has been around a very long time to pick up on who is telling bullshit or not. :-bd
He went on by saying the Hanratty family love playing the victim... so he came to visit me, and have a chat to me.

We had a great chat for an hour or more. Showed him all my online posts on the forums etc.

He and his fellow officers will be going through all forum posts, for more information about the Hanratty family and their activities. :-bd

I now have a strong high ranking ally in the fight against crime in New Berrima ^:)^
Everything that happens to me will be relayed to him.. He will be my witness in court when the need arises. \:D/

The Police Officer is now up to date with all the harassment intimidation and assaults that Karen & Katie Hanratty and done to me, including through 3rd party thugs over the years.

FYI

This forum is my online Journal.

If you didn't do anything wrong, then you won't be on it.

I am informing the public of safety concerns about certain individuals in the community.

If you don't like it, then don't offend. :-bd Very simple rule.

Karen, Geoff and Katie Hanratty. everything bad you do to me, comes back at you 10 fold :-bd
It's just universal law doing its thing ^:)^

Your bad karma will even be passed down to your children's children's children.. that's universal law :ymapplause:
Attachments
HUME LAC Bowral Police.jpg
HUME LAC Bowral Police.jpg (312.91 KiB) Viewed 2956 times
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Return to “Southern Highlands News”