New Berrima Post Store Cleaning up Geoff Hanratty's mess again

Department of Health issues. Food Authority issues. Occupational health and Safety issues. An illegal business kept afloat because of Wingecarribee Shire Council's nepotism.
Rev. Chris Roubis

New Berrima Post Store Cleaning up Geoff Hanratty's mess again

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:08 pm

Geoff Hanratty out on Saturday ripping up my front lawn with a lawn corer.

Obviously my front lawn was already perfect until Geoff Hanratty and his mental illness had to fiddle with it. 8-}

Maybe Geoff thinks by ripping out the soil and making 1 inch holes, he is going to make the grass dry for his small clientele walking on it. :))

Clumps of Soil and clay scattered all over my driveway and front lawn.

Don't worry Geoff Hanratty I will clean your mess up as usual. :(|)

FYI Geoff Hanratty... You are not to mow my side of the lawn ever again.

I have been monitoring you for 2 years, and all you do is screw things up...and make it look worse.

This includes no more mowing or using your edge trimmer outside the front of my yard... even though its council property.

Stick to your own side of the fence.. and leave my side alone.

I keep away from the front of your Store property (so I dont vomit) So the least you can do is keep away from the front of my home.

Hanratty's Store and home have so much bad energy ooozing out of it, people who shop at the store do not realize how much of Hanratty's bad energy gets transferred onto them.

If you want to attract negativity for the rest of your life, then just keep shopping at the Auspost New Berrima General Store. :ymdevil:

Attachments
Cleaning up Geoff Hanratty's mess again 1.jpg
Cleaning up Geoff Hanratty's mess again 1.jpg (13.45 KiB) Viewed 3127 times
Cleaning up Geoff Hanratty's mess again.jpg
Cleaning up Geoff Hanratty's mess again.jpg (34.62 KiB) Viewed 3127 times
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Return to “Ampol New Berrima Store Complaints”