Ampol New Berrima Store Karen Hanratty calling me a Wog C*nt

Department of Health issues. Food Authority issues. Occupational health and Safety issues. An illegal business kept afloat because of Wingecarribee Shire Council's nepotism.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Ampol New Berrima Store Karen Hanratty calling me a Wog C*nt

Post by Rev. Chris Roubis »

Karen Hanratty and her bogan circle of friends were all gathered outside the store giving me the evil eye as I was getting in the car to leave home. :(|)

As I drove past them with the windows down, Karen Hanratty decided to shout out, "you fucken wog c*nt." :-o

Karen Hanratty is usually quiet as a mouse, but when she has her hubby or friends around her, she turns into Dr Jeckel and Mr Hyde.

Karen Hanratty best you educate yourself to the acronym WOG.... I am not an Oriental. :)) but I am a gentleman. @};-

Also Karen Hanratty, perhaps you should be calling yourself that name, since you all come from an immigrant family also.
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)