Mark Pepping another zionist crook

Defying Defamation for exposing the zionist criminals in Wingecarribee Shire Council. All articles have been copied and pasted from social media pages without permission.
Wingecarribee Shire Council

Mark Pepping another zionist crook

Postby Wingecarribee Shire Council » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:32 pm

AGM PEPPING CAUGHT OUT FOR BEING CORRUPT

A few months ago, I accused Mark Pepping of being a crook. Turns out, I was spot on the money.

Mr Pepping is guilty of allowing a councillor to communicate with him about a council matter. It's illegal for councillors to direct staff, or to contact them about official council business.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

I've spoken to a number of former council workers (and former councillors), who were able confirm that Mark Pepping has been facilitating dodgy back-room deals for many years (with the full support of the GM, Ann Prendergast, and two corrupt senior managers – Barry Paull and John Burgess).

As one of the Assistant General Managers, Mark Pepping is obligated by law to maintain council probity – accountability, transparency and integrity.

By allowing a councillor to instruct him on who to speak to about a potential development, Mark Pepping has committed a very serious offence.

But don't hold your breath if you're expecting any investigation into the matter. Mark Pepping is a protected species in our community, as is Prendergast, Paull and Burgess. All four of them should be holding themselves to account (and each other).

Instead, we've got the four most senior managers at our council covering-up each other's corruption, and in turn, they shield each other from scrutiny.

When it comes to the Wingecarribee Shire Council, there are no checks and balances in place. And there hasn't been for years.

That's why corruption runs rampant throughout our local government organisation.

The crooks have been given carte blanche to do whatever they please.

It's time for the Minister of Local Government, Shelley Hancock, to place our council into administration and undertake a thorough forensic audit.
Attachments
bowral development plans.jpg
bowral development plans.jpg (124.14 KiB) Viewed 2571 times

Wingecarribee Shire Council

Re: Mark Pepping another zionist crook

Postby Wingecarribee Shire Council » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:11 pm

On 6 December, 2019, I attended Corbett Plaza to take some photos for my up-and-coming documentary series about corruption at Wingecarribee Shire Council. I was informed there were a number of corrupt councillors and senior managers at the Christmas event, and my intention was to take pictures of the crooks – which I’m entitled to do, as is anyone taking photos in the public domain.

Within minutes of arriving, I was “set-upon” by Deputy General Manager, Mark Pepping, and long-term councillor, Larry Whipper. Both council officials were bullying and intimidating, and they ranted that I wasn’t allowed to take photos of them and others at the event, while attempting to physically eject me from the plaza.

At one stage, they encouraged a heavy-set biker dude to eject me from the event, and he proceeded to shirt front me (with menace). I stood my ground, and he soon backed off.

This isn’t the first time the corrupt senior manager, Mark Pepping, has reacted badly when I’ve taken his picture in the public domain. In 2018, I confronted Mr Pepping outside the council building in Moss Vale, and the first thing he said was, “I don’t give you permission to take my photo.”

“I don’t need need your permission,” I replied. “I’m allowed to take pictures of people in public.”

He then called the police, and when they finally arrived from Bowral (the new Southern Highlands Police Division was still under construction), there was nothing they could do. The crooked senior manager was left with a face full of egg, because as it turns out, I was allowed to take his picture in public, and the call to police by Mr Pepping was a waste of police resources.

But this is how the criminals at council work. When you call them out for corruption, they call the cops.

If Mark Pepping was properly investigated by authorities, he’d soon be exposed for long-term entrenched corruption. He’s a criminal.

In the background of the attached photo of Mark Pepping, you’ll see the Manager Governance, Danielle Lidgard. She was one of the first at Corbett Plaza to call the police, even though I hadn’t done anything illegal.

Let that sink in for a moment. The senior manager at council in charge of governing integrity, transparency and accountability, has no problem whatsoever calling the cops and reporting someone who hasn’t broken the law.

This pretty much sums up our council, the most corrupt local government in Australia.

Since the confrontation with Mr Pepping, I haven’t heard from any police officers about the incident.

What the cops really need to do is investigate Mark Pepping. But that won’t happen, because Pepping and Co have had local police protection for years.

If anyone has information about Mr Pepping’s corruption, or that of any councillors or senior managers, please call me on 0409 871 763.

Signed,

Adam Greenwood
Attachments
Deputy General Manager Mark Pepping.jpg
Deputy General Manager Mark Pepping.jpg (322.44 KiB) Viewed 2567 times

Return to “Defying Defamation”