Wingecarribee Council Closed and under Administration

Southern Highlands News Community News
Admin

Wingecarribee Council Closed and under Administration

Postby Admin » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:07 pm

Nathaniel Smith MP & Wendy Tuckerman MP yesterday requested the Minister for Local Government to suspend Wingecarribee Shire Council

Nathaniel Smith MP
20 August 2020 ·
WINGECARRIBEE SHIRE COUNCIL
Yesterday I issued a Notice of Intention to issue a Performance Improvement Order (PIO) to Wingecarribee Shire Council.
I have heard loud and clear the concerns of residents, the Mayor and local MPs Nathaniel Smith (Member for Wollondilly) and Wendy Tuckerman (Member for Goulburn) about the ongoing infighting and its impact on council meetings, decision making and community confidence.
The proposed PIO seeks to address long-term division and conflict among councillors and the associated reputational and work, health and safety risks.
The PIO would focus on councillor training, the conduct of council meetings and mediation to strengthen relationships between elected representatives and prevent dysfunction.
Notice is also given of my proposal to appoint two temporary advisers to conduct the mediation process to address hostility and acrimony among councillors and provide advice and support to the Mayor to ensure the orderly conduct of council meetings.
By law I must provide the council with seven days to lodge a submission in response to the Notice of Intention. As required under the Local Government Act, I will consider any submission before making a final decision on whether to issue the council with a PIO.
The NSW Government is committed to ensuring the local community has a council that is serving its best interests.
Attachments
Wingecarribee Council closed and under Admimistration.jpg
Wingecarribee Council closed and under Admimistration.jpg (256.4 KiB) Viewed 2030 times
Government is Organized Crime. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE. UCC 1-308

Rev. Chris Roubis

Re: Wingecarribee Council Closed and under Administration

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:23 pm

Unfortunately this is all part of the theatre, to give us the illusion of democracy.
Nothing is going to change..
If they really wanted changes to Wingecarribee Shire Council, they would of sacked the lot of them.
Attachments
Wingecarribee Shire Council corruption.png
Wingecarribee Shire Council corruption.png (96.14 KiB) Viewed 2017 times
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Return to “Southern Highlands News”