I called out Graham McLaughlin as the greedy guts

Most Corrupt Council in NSW Australia... supporting their Zionist families and friends... they all cover each others backside...all the way up to the Federal Government.
Wingecarribee Shire Council

I called out Graham McLaughlin as the greedy guts

Postby Wingecarribee Shire Council » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:16 pm

The Southern Highlands Express gave us a sneak peak of the latest front page on Tuesday. One of the main stories being promoted was the Lobstergate scandal accompanied by the bold statement, Revealed – Councillor who gobbled up $89 crustacean on ratepayers money. Of course, in true tabloid fashion, one was forced to buy the paper to find out who the crooked culprit was.

As someone who's intimately researched each and every councillor's history dating back to 2004, I knew who the lobster gobbler was the moment the whole saga came to light, and on Tuesday, I called out Graham McLaughlin as the greedy guts.
I was spot on the money.

It wasn't that hard a guess. For years, Mclaughlin was known as Hoover at Boral for his ability to pack away huge amounts of free food and grog.
A couple of days before the explosive story appeared on the ABC Illawarra website, there was a comment on the Just Ask Facebook page that truly summed up Graham McLaughlin and his crooked ways.

For years McLaughlin had abused his position as a councillor by harassing and intimidating members of the community, and in some cases, neighbours in his own street. As you can see from the attached comment, McLaughlin's harassment forced a couple to move out of the shire because of the abuse.
The meme on the left of the comment is a poster I created back in 2019 detailing McLaughlin's complicity in the witch-hunts against two councillors, John Uliana and Jim Mauger. Both councillors spoke out against council corruption while in office, and both of them suffered severe harassment for being whistleblowers.
As a member of the Bowral Mafia, Graham McLaughlin was one the councillors who tried destroying the political careers of Uliana and Mauger with the full support of the dead criminal, Charlie Johns.

This community has every right to call for a public inquiry into former councillors like Graham McLaughlin.

I encourage members of the community to make submissions to such an inquiry if they have experienced or witnessed the corruption of McLaughlin.
Please contact me if you need help putting together a complaint.

Adam Greenwood
Ph: 0409 871 763
Attachments
I called out Graham McLaughlin as the greedy guts.jpg
I called out Graham McLaughlin as the greedy guts.jpg (87.76 KiB) Viewed 1314 times

Return to “Wingecarribee Shire Council Complaints”