Cross Roads Austomotive Moss Vale - beware!!

Share your experience. Get it off your chest, good or bad.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:18 pm

Goulburn Tyremasters and The CrossRoads Automotive Group Moss Vale, have a good deal going where they supply and fit your car with defective discontinued tyres. Daryl Goring from The CrossRoads Group Moss Vale does not care about endangering customers lives, as long as he makes a good profit.

When your tyres steel belt fails, The CrossRoads Automotive Group Moss vale will not offer you any warranty for the tyres, no matter if you did 10 kms on them. but they will charge you a second time for replacing the defective tyres they fitted in the first place X(

Because these tyres steel belt failed, the car was bouncing up and down from the huge blisters on the tyres.

Dept fair trading have been involved and they did ask me to take them to the Consumer, Trader & Tenancy Tribunal http://www.cttt.nsw.gov.au/default.html but I declined to spend the time doing so.

If your wondering what defective discontinued brand tyre they fitted on my European car... it was called Admirals. The CrossRoads Group even charged me an expensive price for them, even though Daryl Goring - General Manager knew they were defective and discontinued.

The Crossroads Group are scam artists.
Unit 2, Lot 10 Berrima Road
Moss Vale NSW 2577

Name THE CROSS ROADS GROUP PTY. LIMITED
ACN 076 390 844
Type Australian Proprietary Company
Class Limited By Shares
Sub Class Proprietary Company
Status Under External Administration And/Or Controller Appointed
ABN 77 076 390 844
Lic No. MD 15386

Insolvency Notices

23-Apr-2013 NOTICE OF MEETING OF CREDITORS AND MEMBERS Address: PPB Advisory
MLC Centre, Level 46, 19-29 Martin Place
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Contact person: James Crabtree-Morton
Contact number: 02 8116 3000
Facsimile: 02 8116 3111
Email: View Notice https://creditorwatch.com.au/express/as ... ce/1957311

14-Mar-2013 NOTICE OF MEETING OF CREDITORS Address: PPB Advisory
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Contact person: James Crabtree-Morton
Contact number: +61 2 8116 3000
Facsimile:
Email: View Notice https://creditorwatch.com.au/express/as ... ce/1946155

25-Jul-2012 NOTICE OF MEETING OF CREDITORS Address: PPB Advisory
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Contact person: Naeef Mostafa
Contact number: 02 8116 3000
Facsimile: 02 8116 3111
Email: [email protected] View Notice https://creditorwatch.com.au/express/as ... tice/85543
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

Rev. Chris Roubis

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Sun May 27, 2018 9:34 pm

Nathan Goring
Nathan and 82 others joined Name Shame & Blame - Southern Highlands NSW Australia within the last two weeks. Give them a warm welcome into your community!
Gidday Chris
As the manager of cross roads automotive I’m deeply sorry if you have had any issues with our work.
If you are going to name and shame us I would appreciate if you told the facts, trading for 21 years now in a family business we have never had involvement with fair trading!
We pride ourselves on supply of quality work and products if you had any issues we would of rectified them quickly!
Manage
· Reply · 29m
Chris Roland
Chris Roland Please correct me if Im wrong Nathan Goring or have you quickly forgotten the defective discontinued Admirals you put on my car from Goulburn tyremasters?
Manage
· Reply · 13m · Edited
Chris Roland
Chris Roland Please do state the facts Nathan Goring im dying to hear them?
Manage
· Reply · 12m · Edited
Chris Roland
Chris Roland

Oh Nathan Goring nice try mate.. but it was your dad Daryl Nathan that did the sly, not you.
Manage
· Reply · 10m
Chris Roland
Chris Roland

I Hope you have learnt from your dad's mistakes or should I say greed.
Manage
· Reply · 9m
Chris Roland
Chris Roland

Never had involvement with Fair Trading is another lie.. Would you like me to show you the cheque your dad was forced to send me, by Dept of Fair Trading?

Manage
· Reply · 2m
Chris Roland
Chris Roland

You think deleting reviews on Google is going to give you a clean slate each time?

Manage
· Reply · 1m
I am a Spartan by blood.. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek semite tribes. ^:)^ You know your vibration is high when animals & children are naturally drawn to you.
✞ The "System" (Jew World Order) is crumbling ✞ https://www.jewworldorder.org (%) RENEGADE REPUBLICAN ORDER (%)

mitch

Postby mitch » Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:26 am

Bought a car from an owner that had their car serviced by Cross Roads Automotive on 1/3/2021.

Found that there was hardly no oil in the engine, except for the tip of the dipstick was wet, showing very little oil, under the minimum marker of the dip stick indicator... the oil colour was black as night... confirming it wasn't replaced.

God knows the wear and tear this vehicle would of went through, because some idiot at cross roads automotive forgot to replace it with new oil.

Since then, I have done 5000 kms on this vehicle, it has no oil leaks or burning oil whatsoever. Which confirms they forgot to put oil in motor, before I bought vehicle.

Another idiotic and dangerous thing to do was that All 4 tires had different tire pressures. One of the front tires had nearly 40psi in it.. others were in the 26 psi... very disappointed.

I'd hate to think of the tire blowout on the freeway I could of had, because the tire was over inflated by cross roads automotive.

mitch

Re: Cross Roads Austomotive Moss Vale - beware!!

Postby mitch » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:24 pm

Nothing True about True Local website.. since they delete negative comments.

After all, True Local is only there for business owners and their subscriptions.
Any negative comment gets deleted to please the business owner, in order to keep his subscription.

https://www.truelocal.com.au
Attachments
Cross Roads Automotive complaints.jpg
Cross Roads Automotive complaints.jpg (147.01 KiB) Viewed 2433 times

toni

Re: Cross Roads Austomotive Moss Vale - beware!!

Postby toni » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:33 pm

Exactly!!!!
No Business owner will stay on a website that has negative comments about them for too long.
So in order for Classifieds to keep clients on their website, they delete any negative comments... but allow all the fraudulent 5 star reviews by business owners, claiming to be customers.
I have not found an honest genuine classified website yet.
True local have even removed their review section on Facebook due to too many negative comments.

Return to “Southern Highlands Praise or Shame”